Branded PowerPoint Template User Guide
A PowerPoint template is a set up which makes it easy for presenters, trainers and marketers or staff of an organization
to create PowerPoint presentations which are consistent with concerned brand.
You should be very careful as your branding is concerned and should always use branded PowerPoint templates. Make sure
that your PowerPoint presentation templates have the correct logo and tag line properly inserted in your template; you
can then follow the best practices below to create a winning PowerPoint presentation:
- Professional PowerPoint templates should be used for all corporate and other professional PowerPoint presentations.
- Make sure that your logo is correctly positioned on the template slides. Include appropriate Keyline to make it more effective.
- Color theme and image placements are vital elements of your visual identity and you should make sure that there is a consistency
throughout the template slides of your PowerPoint presentation templates.
- You should limit the amount of your content per slide. Complement your content with visuals.
- Use Clip Art very sparingly. Only quality imagery, for which usage rights have been obtained, should be used.
- A range of colors are set as default in PowerPoint templates, select your color palette carefully. Prepare a proper brand toolkit to avoid repetitive work.